Tuesday 26 February 2013

Write a letter to the Program coordinator, Information technology, to inform that the submission of your assignments has been delayed due to a valid reason. Your letter should contain - reason for the late submission - apology for late submission - tentative date on or before which you submit the assignments


A/534, Geeta Bldg,
Sagarpur,
New Delhi 110012

17th December 2013

Program Coordinator
Information Technology,
Sikkim Manipal University
Sikkim

Respected Sir/Madam,


Sub: Late submission of assignment

I apologize for the late submission of my BCA 2nd  semester’s assignment due to accident in which my right hand got fractured and the doctor has told to take a bed rest of 2 weeks. So I am unable to draft my assignment.
I will submit my assignment as soon as I’ll get well.
I assure you that I will submit my assignment on or before 30th December 2013.

Please accept this apology letter as a confirmation and allow me to submit my assignment on the above mention date.

Yours faithfully

Mukesh Kumar

Enc. Medical Certificate.